Dogs are Cute. I love Chocolate, Durham, Cookies, and PancakesPosted: December 9, 2011 | |
Well, happy Friday. The week has really dragged on but I am happy for the weekend. It’s off to a good start. Have been super busy with work but have already enjoyed some of my favorite things today.
1. The chocolate Randi brought me from Asheville is freaking ridiculous. I already enjoyed the raspberry piece during my quiet time today.
2. My dogs have been so dang cute today. Ben Nevis in particular is anxious because he has the hiccups so he has stayed by my side all day. On my chair most of the time. He did snuggle up to Jude at one point and it was so cute I couldn’t bear it.They also thought they were involved in our card t
3. We walked to deposit a check, purchase cheese from our Reliable Cheese, bread from Loaf, paper from Not Just Paper, and coffee from Daisy Cakes. I love living downtown and I love Durham’s local shopping options.
4. I made a gigantic pancake for breakfast and bruleed my bananas. Topped them with coconut oil and molasses. So delicious.
5. I just baked two desserts from Eat Live Run for a party tonight. Added butterscotch chips to the soda torte partially because I thought it would be good and partially because I keep eating them from the bag and they are making me sick.